GBorg mailing lists working?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi all,

list on GBorg, but haven't received any kind of confirmation email.
Tried to subscribe via email last night, and through it's web interface
this morning.  Haven't received any kind of email confirmation message
or anything.

Any ideas?  Seems to be a lot longer delay than normal.

:(

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: GBorg mailing lists working?

From
Chris Ryan
Date:
    That is the second time this month the mailman deamon has messed
up. Thanks for bringing it to my attention Justin.

Chris Ryan