News page problem

Date:
Looks like my summary and detail entries are both printing on the News
detail page:

    http://www.postgresql.org/events/187.html

Seems like a bug.

PostgreSQL at The Open Source In Government Conference Series
Date 2004-03-15 - 2004-03-17
Posted on 2004-03-02
Posted by pgman at candle.pha.pa.us

Bruce Momjian will give a brief talk at the Open Source in Government
Conference in Washington, DC.
For more information:

http://www.egovos.org/Conferences/

Bruce Momjian will give a brief talk at the Open Source in Government
Conference in Washington, DC.
For more information:

http://www.egovos.org/Conferences/

This conference highlights government use of open source solutions.

Re: News page problem

From
Robert Treat
Date:
Should be fixed in the next site build, but lets keep an eye on it in
case it doesn't

Robert Treat

On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 14:08, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Looks like my summary and detail entries are both printing on the News
> detail page:
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/events/187.html
>
> Seems like a bug.

> PostgreSQL at The Open Source In Government Conference Series
> Date 2004-03-15 - 2004-03-17
> Posted on 2004-03-02
> Posted by pgman at candle.pha.pa.us
>
> Bruce Momjian will give a brief talk at the Open Source in Government
> Conference in Washington, DC.
> For more information:
>
> http://www.egovos.org/Conferences/
>
> Bruce Momjian will give a brief talk at the Open Source in Government
> Conference in Washington, DC.
> For more information:
>
> http://www.egovos.org/Conferences/
>
> This conference highlights government use of open source solutions.

Re: News page problem

From
Devrim GUNDUZ
Date:

Re: News page problem

Date:
Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
[ PGP not available, raw data follows ]

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Looks like my summary and detail entries are both printing on the News
> > detail page:
> >
> >     http://www.postgresql.org/events/187.html
> >
> > Seems like a bug.
>
> Himm, I've seen that before approving. Are you sure that you didn't enter
> the same info in both boxes?
>
> Anyway, I've re-organized it:

You know, I did cause this once before.  I bet I did it by accident.
Sorry.  I will be more careful in the future.