Need to delete directory

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Folks,

Is Techdocs on CVS now?   yes/no?

I need to delete the techdocs.postgresql.org/markir directory and all its
contents; apparently it's a personal page which Justin set up for someone who
has now moved elsewhere.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Need to delete directory

From
Robert Treat
Date:
Was going to email Chris about this... can we delete the current module
for techdocs in the pgweb project?  if you look i tried to take a whack
at getting cvs to match production again, but its daunting and ISTM not
worth it.  Delete the old, I'll reimport the live code from the server,
and we'll be good to go... maybe? hopefully.

Josh, some of the info in their is possibly useful for postgresql users,
should we try to salvage it in some fasion? have you spoken with Mark
about any of this?

Robert Treat

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 17:09, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Is Techdocs on CVS now?   yes/no?
>
> I need to delete the techdocs.postgresql.org/markir directory and all its
> contents; apparently it's a personal page which Justin set up for someone who
> has now moved elsewhere.
>
> --
> -Josh Berkus
>  Aglio Database Solutions
>  San Francisco

Re: Need to delete directory

From
"Dave Page"

Is there much point if we're going to take it to Bricolage anyway?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Need to delete directory

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Robert,

> Josh, some of the info in their is possibly useful for postgresql users,
> should we try to salvage it in some fasion? have you spoken with Mark
> about any of this?

What?    The Oracle 9i installation guide?  ;-)

Seriously, Benchw has its own home page, and I find it a bit problematic to
have tutorials for other database systems on Techdocs.  And there's nothing
else on there.   I'd be happy to host a home page for Benchw, but not for the
rest ....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions