Entry for the front page?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hiyas,

Does anyone feel this is worth putting an entry on the front page for?

http://www.open-mag.com/0182533982.shtml

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.

Re: Entry for the front page?

From
Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai
Date:
-On [20040118 21:32], Justin Clift (jclift@digitaldistribution.com) wrote:
>Does anyone feel this is worth putting an entry on the front page for?
>
>http://www.open-mag.com/0182533982.shtml

Why not?

At the same time fire off an email to those 'Metapa' guys in order to
establish PR contacts and keep some form of synergy going.

*been playing this game way to much*

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Don't try to find the Answer where there ain't no Question here...

Re: Entry for the front page?

From
"Dave Page"

If someone can submit a news items for it, I'll approve it...

Regards, Dave.

Re: Entry for the front page?

From
"Vishal Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]"
Date:
Dear Justin Clift  and all ,

> Does anyone feel this is worth putting an entry on the front page for?
>
> http://www.open-mag.com/0182533982.shtml

Must go right away

Vishal Kashyap

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I Know you believe my words so logon to Jabber.org
and add vishalkashyap@jabber.org to your roster.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I am usually called by the name Vishal Kashyap
but my Girl friend believes my name should be
Vishal CASH UP.This is because others love my
nature and my Girl friend loves my CASH.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Entry for the front page?

From
Robert Treat
On Sunday 18 January 2004 16:51, Dave Page wrote:
> [...]

The by-line on this article is Novemeber 6th, IMHO it's not appropriate as
news at this point.

Robert Treat

Re: Entry for the front page?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 05:51, Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> If someone can submit a news items for it, I'll approve it...

.... I can't be stuffed ....

;-)

+ Justin