Postscript Slonik available?

From
Michael Glaesemann
Date:
I saw reference to Andreas' poscript Slonik logo in a few old posts:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2003-07/msg00339.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2003-07/msg00358.php

Could anyone send this to me, or make it available somehow?

TIA

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

Re: Postscript Slonik available?

From
"Dave Page"

Hi Andreas,

Do you still have this - I could only find a png version in the pga CVS.

Cheers, Dave.

Re: Postscript Slonik available?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
> > I saw reference to Andreas' poscript Slonik logo in a few old posts:
> >
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2003-07/msg00339.php
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2003-07/msg00358.php
> >
> > Could anyone send this to me, or make it available somehow?
>
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Do you still have this - I could only find a png version in the pga CVS.

I posted a tiff version the other day ... did my post not go through?

----

Re: Postscript Slonik available?

From
"Dave Page"

Haven't seen it, and it's not awaiting approval...

Date:
http://www.pgsql.com/graphics/propaganda/elephant.tif

Date:
On Jan 16, 2004, at 10:11 AM, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> http://www.pgsql.com/graphics/propaganda/elephant.tif

Thanks, Marc! She/He looks beautiful! And nice and big.

For completeness' sake, if Andreas (or anyone else) comes across a
vector (eps, ps, etc) version, I'm still interested.

Thanks again, Marc!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Dave Page wrote: