Db Schema

From
Sai Hertz And Control Systems
Date:
Dear all,

First of all loads of thanks to include me in this esteemed list of
highly genius developers
I am really honored
Ok now comming to bussiness

I just checked out the portal code but could not find the DB schema  for
portal

Would be greateful if you provide me the same such that I carry on the
development  on  my system and later submit the code.
Now why am requesting the scema
as with dialup connection  and high Internet rates in India I would not
be able  to test the website code.

Thanks once again

Regards,
Vishal Kashyap

Re: Db Schema

From
"Dave Page"

Test what code? What exactly are you working on?

Regards, Dave.

Re: Db Schema

From
Sai Hertz And Control Systems
Date:
Dear Dave Page ,

>>as with dialup connection  and high Internet rates in India I
>>would not be able  to test the website code.
>>

>Test what code? What exactly are you working on?

I  would like to work on Andreas's code of portal

Regards ,
Vishal Kashyap.

Re: Db Schema

From
"Dave Page"
Date:
Sorry for the delay - here's a dump of the db schema....

Regards, Dave.

Attachment