[Fwd: opensourcexperts Job Announcement System]

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi guys,

This might be useful in conjunction with the PostgreSQL Jobs system that
someone was recently talking about getting up and running?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: opensourcexperts Job Announcement System
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 21:21:57 +0100
From: Mark Pratt <mark@beehive-eu.com>
To: Justin Clift <justin@postgresql.org>

Hello Justin,

We have a prototype Job System that we are working on for
opensourcexperts.

http://216.17.166.30/OSXDevel/

To test it you should create a company account click on the "Personnel"
menu option and create a Job Announcement.

Then using a Individual Account login/password you should see a "Jobs"
menu option instead of "Personnel" and be able
to try out a few options.

A designer has not yet touched the templates but you should be able to
get a general idea where we are going.
Feedback appreciated!

Thanks,

Mark

Re: [Fwd: opensourcexperts Job Announcement System]

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Justin,

> This might be useful in conjunction with the PostgreSQL Jobs system that
> someone was recently talking about getting up and running?

Try "instead of".

I've talked to Mark from Opensourcexperts, and he's shown me their development
applicaiton; it seems like it will work adequately for PG job listings, and
it's not like we don't have enough to do otherwise.   We will even be able to
show the jobs at jobs.postgresql.org via RSS feed.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions