New News Entry

From
www@www.postgresql.com (World Wide Web Owner)
Date:
A new entry has been added to the news database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?166

Submitted by: info@dbexperts.com.br
Headline: PostgreSQL is cover page on SQL Magazine
PostgreSQL is on the cover of SQL Magazine, a well-know developer magazine in Brazil. It contains articles on Data
Types(Eduardo Stern), Functions (Paulo Oliveira) and Transactions (Alex Sandro de Souza Siqueira and Carlos Eduardo
Smanioto),and an exclusive interview with Bruce Momjiam.

Story:

<P>PostgreSQL is on the cover of the 7th edition of SQL Magazine, a well-know developer magazine in Brazil. It contains
threearticles on PostgreSQL about Data Types (Eduardo Stern), Functions (Paulo Oliveira) and Transactions (Alex Sandro
deSouza Siqueira and Carlos Eduardo Smanioto), and an exclusive interview with Bruce Momjiam.</p>
More information can be found on <a
href=\"http://www.sqlmagazine.com.br/revista/sql7/revista07.html\">www.sqlmagazine.com.br</a>

Re: New News Entry

From