Stats on PostgreSQL.org not happening

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hiyas,

Just noticed the stats on www.postgresql.org aren't running.

Can't remember how to turn them on, but figured that someone would.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: Stats on PostgreSQL.org not happening

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
odd, I know we enabled them awhile back ... Dave, did you disable?  I just
turned the reportmagic ones back on

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Justin Clift wrote:

> Hiyas,
>
> Just noticed the stats on www.postgresql.org aren't running.
>
> Can't remember how to turn them on, but figured that someone would.
>
> :-)
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift

Re: Stats on PostgreSQL.org not happening

From
"Dave Page"

No, haven't touched them.

Regards, Dave.