Thread based view of ML archives only available on first page

From
Yusuf Goolamabbas
Date:
Hi, The thread page view of the mailing list archive only seems to be
available for the first page. If you select next page, you get thrown
into the date view and there is no way to get the thread view on the
second/subsequent pages

Regards, Yusuf
--
If you're not using Firebird, you're not surfing the web
   you're suffering it

Re: Thread based view of ML archives only available on

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
I've asked before, but got no answer on it ... does anyone know how to
write the .resource file that would be willing to take a stab of
redoing/fixing up the one we currently use?