Postgresql logos

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Marc,

Is there any reason that we can't copy the postgresql "logos" to
advocacy.postgresql.org?   I'd rather not direct the press to www.pgsql.com,
as it confuses them about the relationship btw. PGDG and Pgsql inc.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco

Re: Postgresql logos

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
which ones are you referring to?  not that I can think of any reason why
they haven't been to date ...

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,
>
> Is there any reason that we can't copy the postgresql "logos" to
> advocacy.postgresql.org?   I'd rather not direct the press to www.pgsql.com,
> as it confuses them about the relationship btw. PGDG and Pgsql inc.
>
> --
> -Josh Berkus
>
> ______AGLIO DATABASE SOLUTIONS___________________________
>                                         Josh Berkus
>    Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
>     and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
>    for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
>     and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco

Re: Postgresql logos

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Marc,

The stuff at www.pgsql.com/propaganda

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

Re: Postgresql logos

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
definitely ... I'm surprised nobody copied them over before ....