Another entry for the hosting providers page

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi guys,

If anyone feels like adding another entry to the PostgreSQL Hosting
Providers page, then I just came across these guys:

http://www.jtlnet.com/pkg_linux.html

They sponsor the LinuxQuestions.org Community website, so they seem to
be contributors to the OSS Community.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Re: Another entry for the hosting providers page

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
added