Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Lee Kindness wrote:

> Right, updated using the techdocs banner as the basis. Also had to
> rejig the right hand banner a bit too...
>
>  http://services.csl.co.uk/postgresql/

That's *great work* Lee.

Thank you heaps.  :)

Ewald, would you please be able to update the wwwdevel site with the new
graphics from the bottom of Lee's page?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Lee.

   - Indira Gandhi

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]

From
Ewald Geschwinde
Date:
which one should I take?

the last one on the page?

Then a short redesign in the html code will be needed cause the elephant and teh Postgresql are 2 pics and this is one
Ewald

Justin Clift schrieb:
Lee Kindness wrote:
Right, updated using the techdocs banner as the basis. Also had to
rejig the right hand banner a bit too...
http://services.csl.co.uk/postgresql/
That's *great work* Lee.

Thank you heaps.  :)

Ewald, would you please be able to update the wwwdevel site with the new
graphics from the bottom of Lee's page?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift
Lee.

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi Ewald,

Yep, it's the last/bottom one from Lee's page.

Are you comfortable fixing the HTML to make it work?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Ewald Geschwinde wrote:

> which one should I take?

the last one on the page?

Then a short redesign in the html code will be needed cause the elephant
and teh Postgresql are 2 pics and this is one
Ewald

   - Indira Gandhi

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]

From
Lee Kindness
Date:
Ewald, as Justin said the bottom one... But no HTML changes are needed
apart from changing the filename to .gif - there are still two
separate images.

Lee.

Justin Clift writes:
 > Hi Ewald,
 >
 > Yep, it's the last/bottom one from Lee's page.
 >
 > Are you comfortable fixing the HTML to make it work?
 >
 > :-)
 >
 > Regards and best wishes,
 >
 > Justin Clift
 >

 > Ewald Geschwinde wrote:
 > >
 > > which one should I take?
 >
 > the last one on the page?
 >
 > Then a short redesign in the html code will be needed cause the elephant
 > and teh Postgresql are 2 pics and this is one
 > Ewald

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing

From
Ewald Geschwinde
Date:
Yes I saw it