Summer of Code Mid-Term Reviews

From
"Jonah H. Harris"
Date:
Hey Everyone,

Starting tomorrow, June 26th, until June 30th, PostgreSQL Summer of
Code mentors *MUST* submit mid-term status reports to Google regarding
the projects that have been selected; if not, the projects will be
cancelled.

This email is just a heads-up and I will put out some more information
tomorrow.  If you haven't already discussed the mid-term status report
and your timeline with your mentor, now is the time to do so.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301

Re: Summer of Code Mid-Term Reviews

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Am Sonntag, 25. Juni 2006 16:58 schrieb Jonah H. Harris:
> Starting tomorrow, June 26th, until June 30th, PostgreSQL Summer of
> Code mentors *MUST* submit mid-term status reports to Google regarding
> the projects that have been selected; if not, the projects will be
> cancelled.

The important piece of information is where to send those report, and to a
lesser degree what to put in them (except "everything's great").

--
Peter Eisentraut

Date:
On 6/26/06, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> The important piece of information is where to send those report, and to a
> lesser degree what to put in them (except "everything's great").

Yes, the way to report on the progress will be on the Google SoC
mentor site.  I just checked, and it doesn't appear that it's
available yet.  Based on Google's normal usability, I'm fairly sure
the report will be straightforward.  More details to follow as I get
them.

--

Date:
On 6/26/06, Jonah H. Harris <jonah.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just checked, and it doesn't appear that it's available yet.

UPDATE!  SoC survey's for mid-term evaulations will be ready tomorrow.