Database connection error, try to reset the connection parameters

From
cholid
Date:
Hi all,
im newbie in here
when im login to some application that connection to postgres
this message show
"Database connection error, try to reset the connection parameters"
any one can help me?
thanks regards
cholid.r

Re: Database connection error, try to reset the connection parameters

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On Thursday 05 November 2009 7:50:14 am cholid wrote:
> Hi all,
> im newbie in here
> when im login to some application that connection to postgres
> this message show
> "Database connection error, try to reset the connection parameters"
> any one can help me?
> thanks regards
> cholid.r
> --

First where does this error message show up, the Postgres log or the application
log? My suspicion is that it is coming from the application and that you need
to do what it asks, set the connection parameters to ones that work.

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net