Encrytion in postgres field in table

From
"Chris Preston"
Date:

Re: Encrytion in postgres field in table

From
"Andrej Ricnik-Bay"
Date:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/pgcrypto.html

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

Re: Encrytion in postgres field in table

From
Lennin Caro
Date:
use md5 function in a trigger when insert data

or see this link

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/pgcrypto.html