Some help please

From
"Nick Stone"
Date:
Hi,

I'm interested in using the connectby() function which I gather from the
lists can be used in a similar way to the Oracle connect by ... PRIOR
functionality. Does anybody know where there's an example of this in use or
better still could somebody post an example.

Many thanks

Nick

Re: Some help please

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
Nick,

> I'm interested in using the connectby() function which I gather from the
> lists can be used in a similar way to the Oracle connect by ... PRIOR
> functionality. Does anybody know where there's an example of this in use
> or better still could somebody post an example.

Examples are in the /contrib directory where the connectby source is:
/contrib/tablefunc/README.tablefunc

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus