How do I convert an interval into integer?

From
Wei Weng
Date:
I want to convert an interval (from substraction between two timestamps) into
a integer that represents how many seconds that interval has. How do I do
that?

I am using postgresql 7.3.1

Thanks

Wei

Re: How do I convert an interval into integer?

From
Tomasz Myrta
Date:
Dnia 2003-12-04 19:09, Użytkownik Wei Weng napisał:

> I want to convert an interval (from substraction between two timestamps) into
> a integer that represents how many seconds that interval has. How do I do
> that?

select extract(epoch from your_interval);

Regards,
Tomasz Myrta