Postgres with OpenSSL

From
"2000info"
Date:
Hello, peopleware !!!

I need to use Postgres with OpenSSL.
The MySql have many options of Docs for this.
Where is the options Docs for the Postgres with OpenSSL ?

Thanks !!!

SPS
2000info

Re: Postgres with OpenSSL

From
"Jordan S. Jones"
Date:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/static/ssl-tcp.html

Jordan S. Jones

--
I am nothing but a poor boy. Please Donate..
https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=list%40racistnames.com&no_note=1&tax=0¤cy_code=USD

2000info wrote:

> Hello, peopleware !!!
>

> I need to use Postgres with OpenSSL.
> The MySql have many options of Docs for this.
> Where is the options Docs for the Postgres with OpenSSL ?
>
> Thanks !!!
>
> SPS
> 2000info

Re: Postgres with OpenSSL

From
"Jordan S. Jones"

Re: Postgres with OpenSSL

From
Roberto Mello
Date:
On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 07:53:12PM -0300, 2000info wrote:
> Hello, peopleware !!!
>

> I need to use Postgres with OpenSSL.
> The MySql have many options of Docs for this.
> Where is the options Docs for the Postgres with OpenSSL ?

Tudo bem "2000info"?

It's described in detail in the Administrator's Manual:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/static/ssl-tcp.html

It's important to note that PostgreSQL has supported SSL connections for
much longer than MySQL.

-Roberto

--
+----|        Roberto Mello   -    http://www.brasileiro.net/  |------+
+       Computer Science Graduate Student, Utah State University      +