explain (internal feature)

From
"A.M."
Date:
Would it be a friendly feature for this:
db=#explain vacuum;
to return:
NOTICE: "vacuum" is an internal postgresql feature.
instead of:
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "vacuum" at character 9
?><><><><><><><><><
AgentM
agentm@cmu.edu

Re: explain (internal feature)

From
Josh Berkus
> NOTICE: "vacuum" is an internal postgresql feature.
> instead of:
> ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "vacuum" at character 9
> ?

No, it would not.

Any more questions?

--