Analyse article

From
"Dan Langille"
Date:
Hi folks,

I've just finished writing up a bit on analyze.

http://www.freebsddiary.org/postgresql-analyze.php

It's not so much an explanation of the command as it is a series of
examples which show a query evolving from a 4 second monster to a 14
ms speed daemon.

Corrections, comments, etc appreciated.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/

Re: Analyse article

From
"Dan Langille"
Date:
On 27 Feb 2003 at 13:51, Dan Langille wrote:

> Corrections, comments, etc appreciated.

Some people have commented on the page width. From what I can tell,
some browsers appear to be treating <code> as <pre>, hence the issue.

Also, the function example I used is IMMUTABLE.  I tried STABLE, but
it didn't give me the results I wanted, but I'm not sure why not.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/