When PostgreSQL compliant JDBC 2.0?

From
Raymond Chui
Date:
Currently the JDBC drive in PostgreSQL 7.0, 7.1 are not support
batch updates. I am wonder anybody know is there other PostgreSQL
JDBC drive support batch updates?
Thanks!

--Raymond

Attachment

Re: When PostgreSQL compliant JDBC 2.0?

From
"Ed Yu"
Date:
Try http://jdbc.postgresql.org. I've been trying to get in touch with
whoever works on the postgresql jdbc driver with no luck.

Raymond Chui wrote in message <3B5833CB.95A49912@noaa.gov>...

>Currently the JDBC drive in PostgreSQL 7.0, 7.1 are not support
>batch updates. I am wonder anybody know is there other PostgreSQL
>JDBC drive support batch updates?
>Thanks!
>
>--Raymond

Re: Re: When PostgreSQL compliant JDBC 2.0?

Date:
"Ed Yu" <ekyu@sc.rr.com> writes:
> ... I've been trying to get in touch with
> whoever works on the postgresql jdbc driver with no luck.

You're looking in the wrong mailing list.  They hang out in pgsql-jdbc.
        regards, tom lane

Re: When PostgreSQL compliant JDBC 2.0?

From
Gunnar Rønning
Date:
* Raymond Chui <raymond.chui@noaa.gov> wrote:

| Currently the JDBC drive in PostgreSQL 7.0, 7.1 are not support
| batch updates. I am wonder anybody know is there other PostgreSQL
| JDBC drive support batch updates?
| Thanks!

Join the JDBC list at postgresql.org. We could definetely have use
for more people working on the PostgreSQL jdbc driver.

cheers,

        Gunnar

--
Gunnar Rønning - gunnarpublic@polygnosis.com