filtering

From
"sbelow"
Date:
I'm using '
m_pSet->Open(AFX_DB_USE_DEFAULT_TYPE,"SELECT * FROM tblPMTasks WHERE
[TaskDue] = 1");
to filter out certain records.
I want to add a filter to the current one how can I go about this? Or should
I reconstruct to a basic 'Open()' statement and use this example given from
MSDN.

CCustSet rsCustSet( NULL );
// Set the filter
rsCustSet.m_strFilter = "state = 'CA'";
// Run the filtered query
rsCustSet.Open( CRecordset::snapshot, "Customers" );

Thanks in advance for your help
Steve

Re: filtering

From
"Josh Berkus"
Date:
Steve,

> I'm using '
> m_pSet->Open(AFX_DB_USE_DEFAULT_TYPE,"SELECT * FROM tblPMTasks WHERE
> [TaskDue] = 1");
> to filter out certain records.
> I want to add a filter to the current one how can I go about this? Or
> should
> I reconstruct to a basic 'Open()' statement and use this example
> given from
> MSDN.
I'm afraid that your question is an ADO question, not a SQL question.
Take a look at Postgresql.org and see if there's a Microsoft <-->
Postgresql list.  We can't help you here.

-Josh Berkus