php-nuke

From
Sharmad Naik
Date:
hi,I wanted to know that does postgresql database support php-nuke
--
Donot rely on the Operating System which don't have any sources for.                -Seen somewhere on the Net
__    _  _      _  _

Re: php-nuke

From
Roberto Mello
Date:
On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 11:14:38PM +0530, Sharmad Naik wrote:
> hi,
>     I wanted to know that does postgresql database support php-nuke
This is a php-nuke question. Head to their website and it should be
stated there somewhere.
-Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+ Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU -
http://www.brasileiro.net      http://www.sdl.usu.edu - Space Dynamics Lab, Developer

I wonder what this button does? *&^(&^)#@$*&_% NO CARRIER

Re: php-nuke

From
Nils Zonneveld

Sharmad Naik wrote:

> hi,
>         I wanted to know that does postgresql database support php-nuke

It's more the other way around, does php-nuke support PostgreSQL. The
answer: AFAIK they still have to build a dbms bridge for PostgreSQL. In
Phorum for instance you have different bridges for different DBMS's.

HTH,

Nils Zonneveld