Support for arrays in PL/pgSQL

From
"Albert REINER"
Date:
Saluton,

does anyone know whether there is any support at all for arrays
in PL/pgSQL?

Thanks in advance,

Albert.

Albert Reiner                                   <areiner@tph.tuwien.ac.at>
Deutsch       *       English       *       Esperanto       *       Latine

Re: Support for arrays in PL/pgSQL

From
Kovacs Zoltan Sandor
Date:
On Tue, 2 Jan 2001, Albert REINER wrote:

> Saluton,
>
> does anyone know whether there is any support at all for arrays
> in PL/pgSQL?
Yes, but it is not suggested for use. See
ftp://pc10.radnoti-szeged.sulinet.hu/home/kovacsz/Linux/PostgreSQL/strukturak/examples.tar.gz,
function csoporttag_e.

HTH, Zoltan

Date:
> Saluton,
>
> does anyone know whether there is any support at all for arrays
> in PL/pgSQL?
A second comment: as far as I know, no support for built-in array
variables at all. I usually create temporary tables for doing jobs I need
arrays.

Zoltan