Time of table's last changes?

From
Pavel Mamin
Date:
Please, help me:

Is there any way to know at what time the data in some table were
changed last time? - to check this time and if it is changed, re-download data from
that table - in cases when the table is too big.

Now I use for such thing the rules on insert, update and delete. But
if the changes are too intensive it's not an escape.

Pavel Mamin,
Network Programmer,
SkyNet Co. ISP, Yekaterinburg, Russia

Re: [SQL] Time of table's last changes?

From
Mathijs Brands
Date:
On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 01:25:56PM +0600, Pavel Mamin allegedly wrote:
> Please, help me:
>
> Is there any way to know at what time the data in some table were
> changed last time? - to check this time and if it is changed, re-download data from
> that table - in cases when the table is too big.
>
> Now I use for such thing the rules on insert, update and delete. But
> if the changes are too intensive it's not an escape.
>
> Pavel Mamin,
> Network Programmer,
> SkyNet Co. ISP, Yekaterinburg, Russia

Couldn't you do this with a trigger?