Looking for easy SQL documentation!

From
Jerome Knobl
Date:
Hi,

I must learn sql to my student!
I'm looking for some online and easy sql documentation for beginner.

JK

Re: [SQL] Looking for easy SQL documentation!

From
"Kevin O' Gorman"

Jerome Knobl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I must learn sql to my student!
> I'm looking for some online and easy sql documentation for beginner.
>
> JK

You could try Teach yourself SQL in 24 hours (or 21 days, I can't
remember
exactly) - which is available online through
http://www.mcp.com/bookshelf

You'll have to register with them to get at it, though.

--
Kevin O' Gorman: programmer, Kompass Internet.
Tel: +353-1-8728800 -- E-mail: k_ogormanATkompassDOTie

Sorry, my stupid - it's actually at http://www.mcp.com/personal/

--
Kevin O' Gorman: programmer, Kompass Internet.
Tel: +353-1-8728800 -- E-mail: k_ogormanATkompassDOTie
[Insert witty Star Trek quote here]

Re: [SQL] Looking for easy SQL documentation!

From
Leslie Mikesell
Date:
According to Jerome Knobl:

> Hi,
>
> I must learn sql to my student!
> I'm looking for some online and easy sql documentation for beginner.

Have you seen:

http://w3.one.net/~jhoffman/sqltut.htm

  Les Mikesell
   les@mcs.com