New User -- PG features

From
"Sean"
Date:
Hi,
I have just successfully installed postgresql from source under redhat 5...
apart from some
trouble getting the Pg perl to work all went well.

So my first question is ..... does postgresql support foreign keys properly
or sub-selects? I looked through the
manuals and I think it said "yes & no". My quick experiments say no, I
think.....

Thanks,
Sean.

Re: [SQL] New User -- PG features

From
"Jose' Soares Da Silva"
Date:
On Sat, 16 May 1998, Sean wrote:

> Hi,
> I have just successfully installed postgresql from source under redhat 5...
> apart from some
> trouble getting the Pg perl to work all went well.
>
> So my first question is ..... does postgresql support foreign keys properly
> or sub-selects? I looked through the
> manuals and I think it said "yes & no". My quick experiments say no, I
> think.....

o FOREIGN KEYs not yet supported.
o Sub-Selects supported from version 6.3
                                                      Jose'