Get ready to get ready!

From
Josh Berkus
Date:
RRReviewers,

Our first CommitFest for 9.1 starts in a couple weeks.  Since y'all have
had a few months off, I need to know who is available for assignment of
random patches.

Of course, if you want to just claim a specific patch, then do so and
don't involve me.

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Get ready to get ready!

From
Jeff Davis
Date:
On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 16:43 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> RRReviewers,
>
> Our first CommitFest for 9.1 starts in a couple weeks.  Since y'all have
> had a few months off, I need to know who is available for assignment of
> random patches.

I am, but not until June 18th at the earliest.

    Jeff

Re: Get ready to get ready!

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
* Josh Berkus (josh@agliodbs.com) wrote:
> Our first CommitFest for 9.1 starts in a couple weeks.  Since y'all have
> had a few months off, I need to know who is available for assignment of
> random patches.

You can assign me one or two random ones now.

> Of course, if you want to just claim a specific patch, then do so and
> don't involve me.

I'll be doing some of that also.. :)

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Attachment

Re: Get ready to get ready!

From
Greg Stark

I'm available too.

On Jun 4, 2011 12:43 AM, "Josh Berkus" <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> RRReviewers,
>
> Our first CommitFest for 9.1 starts in a couple weeks. Since y'all have
> had a few months off, I need to know who is available for assignment of
> random patches.
>
> Of course, if you want to just claim a specific patch, then do so and
> don't involve me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
> http://pgexperts.com

Re: Get ready to get ready!

From
Joshua Berkus
Date:
Stephen,

> You can assign me one or two random ones now.

I've assigned you two of KaiGai's patches, since you're familiar with his work already:
- security label of shared object
- Fix leaky-views, part1

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Get ready to get ready!

From
Joshua Berkus
Date:
Greg,

Since you're probably sick of XML, I've assigned you this one:
- Make relation_openrv atomic wrt DDL

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Get ready to get ready!

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
Josh,

* Joshua Berkus (josh@agliodbs.com) wrote:
> I've assigned you two of KaiGai's patches, since you're familiar with his work already:
> - security label of shared object
> - Fix leaky-views, part1

I've looked over these some but I havn't been able to find time to write
up a real report on them, and I'm leaving on vacation in an hour or so.
I'll be back late Thursday, just an fyi.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Attachment

Re: Get ready to get ready!

From
Joshua Berkus
Date:
Stephen,

> I've looked over these some but I havn't been able to find time to
> write
> up a real report on them, and I'm leaving on vacation in an hour or
> so.
> I'll be back late Thursday, just an fyi.

Ok, I'm taking your name off these patches for now.   If you can resume reviewing them when you get back, please put
yourname back on them.

--Josh