reviewing at the 2nd-commit-fest

From
KaiGai Kohei
Date:
The second commit fest shall be launched on the next Wednesday.

Since I finished to submit all the patches that I planned in
this commit fest, I'll come into the task reviewing patches.

At first, I'd like to pick up the patch of ALTER TYPE extensions
from Peter Eisentraut, because I've often looked at tablecmd.c
due to the previous efforts.

BTW, who can volunteer the manager of this commit fest?

KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

Re: reviewing at the 2nd-commit-fest

From
David Fetter
Date:
On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 10:45:30AM +0900, KaiGai Kohei wrote:
> The second commit fest shall be launched on the next Wednesday.
>
> Since I finished to submit all the patches that I planned in this
> commit fest, I'll come into the task reviewing patches.
>
> At first, I'd like to pick up the patch of ALTER TYPE extensions
> from Peter Eisentraut, because I've often looked at tablecmd.c due
> to the previous efforts.
>
> BTW, who can volunteer the manager of this commit fest?

If no one else is interested, I guess it's my turn in the barrel.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!