reviews not completed

From
Robert Haas
Date:
Here's my list of who seems not to have reviewed the patch they were
assigned.  Have I falsely maligned anyone?  Please let me know if you
are no longer able to review, or when you expect your review to be
posted.  Thanks.  ...Robert

Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>
- GRANT ON ALL IN schema

Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>
- Reworks for Access Controls

Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec>
- Largeobject access controls

Jan Urbański <wulczer@wulczer.org>
- Default ACLs
...but this WAS reviewed by Josh Tolley (perhaps in error?)

Joshua Tolley <eggyknap@gmail.com>
- DML node in support of writeable CTEs

Josh Williams <joshwilliams@ij.net> WINDOWS
- Encoding issues in console and eventlog on win32

Re: reviews not completed

From
Jaime Casanova
Date:
On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 9:58 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's my list of who seems not to have reviewed the patch they were
> assigned.  Have I falsely maligned anyone?  Please let me know if you
> are no longer able to review, or when you expect your review to be
> posted.  Thanks.  ...Robert

[...]
> Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec>
> - Largeobject access controls

Sorry, i had a horrible week...
i have just sent a review, do you think we have to wait a few days to
see if there is any response to it or just assign me a new patch just
now

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

Re: reviews not completed

From
Jan Urbański
Date:
Robert Haas wrote:
> Jan Urbański <wulczer@wulczer.org>
> - Default ACLs
> ...but this WAS reviewed by Josh Tolley (perhaps in error?)

Was it? The commitfest page only has a link to the updated version that
includes a file that was missing from the patch.

I was supposed to send the review on Saturday and failed miserably. I
will hovewer send it today.

Cheers,
Jan

Re: reviews not completed

From
Andres Freund
Date:
Hi,

On Monday 21 September 2009 04:58:57 Robert Haas wrote:
> Here's my list of who seems not to have reviewed the patch they were
> assigned.  Have I falsely maligned anyone?  Please let me know if you
> are no longer able to review, or when you expect your review to be
> posted.  Thanks.  ...Robert
>
> Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>
> - GRANT ON ALL IN schema
I was on the road more than I planned - will take a stab in the next two days.

Andres

Re: reviews not completed

From
Petr Jelinek
Date:
Jan Urbański napsal(a):
Robert Haas wrote:
Jan Urbański <wulczer@wulczer.org>
- Default ACLs
...but this WAS reviewed by Josh Tolley (perhaps in error?)
Was it? The commitfest page only has a link to the updated version that
includes a file that was missing from the patch.

I was supposed to send the review on Saturday and failed miserably. I
will hovewer send it today.
It wasn't, the patch is completely different in this commitfest.

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)

Re: reviews not completed

From
Stephen Frost
Date:
> Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>
> - Reworks for Access Controls

I'm planning to finish my review of this by the end of the week.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Attachment

Re: reviews not completed

From
Joshua Tolley
Date:
On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:25:44AM +0200, Jan Urbański wrote:
> Robert Haas wrote:
> > Jan Urbański <wulczer@wulczer.org>
> > - Default ACLs
> > ...but this WAS reviewed by Josh Tolley (perhaps in error?)
>
> Was it? The commitfest page only has a link to the updated version that
> includes a file that was missing from the patch.
>
> I was supposed to send the review on Saturday and failed miserably. I
> will hovewer send it today.

I did it last commitfest. Haven't touched it for this one, though.

--
Joshua Tolley / eggyknap
End Point Corporation

Attachment

Re: reviews not completed

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Joshua Tolley <eggyknap@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:25:44AM +0200, Jan Urbański wrote:
>> Robert Haas wrote:
>> > Jan Urbański <wulczer@wulczer.org>
>> > - Default ACLs
>> > ...but this WAS reviewed by Josh Tolley (perhaps in error?)
>>
>> Was it? The commitfest page only has a link to the updated version that
>> includes a file that was missing from the patch.
>>
>> I was supposed to send the review on Saturday and failed miserably. I
>> will hovewer send it today.
>
> I did it last commitfest. Haven't touched it for this one, though.

Sorry, my error.

...Robert

Re: reviews not completed

From
Jaime Casanova
Date:
On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 1:44 AM, Jaime Casanova
<jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:

> do you think we have to wait a few days to
> see if there is any response to it or just assign me a new patch just
> now

ok. there was some discussion about this one and now seems like Kaigai
will do some minor adjustments and an addition to the patch...

anyone objects if i take the "lock wait statistics" patch? i will send
a review for saturday or sunday, if anyone can beat me then fine...