another patch

From
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Date:
Hi,

Is there another patch that needs some review? I'm done with the EEE patch
review; i'm just waiting for the final patch from Brendan and it'll be ready
for a committer.
Looking at the patch queue, it seems that the only patches that don't receive
feedback were:

Prefix support for synonym dictionary
Filtering dictionary support and unaccent dictionary

Can I take a stab at it?

--
  Euler Taveira de Oliveira
  http://www.timbira.com/

Re: another patch

From
Jaime Casanova
Date:
On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:24 PM, Euler Taveira de
Oliveira<euler@timbira.com> wrote:

> Filtering dictionary support and unaccent dictionary

take this, i will be busy all the week and i'm not sure i can review
this until friday

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova

Re: another patch

From
Robert Haas
Date:
On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 1:43 AM, Jaime
Casanova<jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:24 PM, Euler Taveira de
> Oliveira<euler@timbira.com> wrote:
>>
>> Filtering dictionary support and unaccent dictionary
>>

> take this, i will be busy all the week and i'm not sure i can review
> this until friday

I believe there are still some parts of "Merge Append" that haven't
been looked at; I think Tom only reviewed the planner parts of that.
Anyone interested in taking a crack at that one?

...Robert