PostgreSQL 8.0.0beta1 Documentation - Ambiguity in 2.5. Querying a Table

From
Peter Stricker
Date:
 > Notice how the AS clause is used to relabel the output column. (It is
optional.)

Perhaps it should be made clear that it is not the AS keyword, but
rather the AS clause in its entirety that is optional, since this is in
contrast to several other well-known RDBMS.

Installing PostgreSQL 8 beta1 in Windows natively.

From
"Mooshii"
Date:
I would like to try running PostgreSQL in Windows (XP Pro SP2) natively, but
I need to know how to compile/install it. Can someone please point me to the
relevant documentation on how to do this?

Thanks,
Christian.