postgresql 7.2.1 for sun solaris7

From
"John Clarke"
Date:
Are there any known sun packages that I can use to install the above as I am
having considerable trouble compiling the source on my system.
many thanks
john clarke

the driver is

Lauder Lane
Barnstaple
Devon
EX31 3TA

tel: 01271 323230
fax: 01271 323229
e-mail: jclarke@thedriveris.com
web: www.thedriveris.com

This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not
copy its content, but contact the sender immediately.
the driver is Ltd, a private limited company,  registered in England & Wales
number 3130514.

Re: postgresql 7.2.1 for sun solaris7

From
Robert Treat
Date:
Justin Clift had made a solaris package for 7.3.1, available at
http://www.postgresql.org/ftpsite/binary/v7.3.1/Solaris/8/Intel/PSQLpgsql-i686-7.3.1-1.pkg.bz2

if that doesn't work maybe you can get the packaging sources from him
and make your own?

Robert Treat