how to run the postmaster with -i flag

From
Ti Teo
Date:
Dear Sir,
I am new to the PostgreSQL's JDBC.Can you show me the
command to run the postgres postmaster with -i flag?Is
it "/etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start -i"?
Thanks in advance.

http://sports.yahoo.com

Re: how to run the postmaster with -i flag

From
Peter Eisentraut
Ti Teo writes:

> I am new to the PostgreSQL's JDBC.Can you show me the
> command to run the postgres postmaster with -i flag?Is
> it "/etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql start -i"?

Put tcpip_socket = on in your postgresql.conf file.  That's equivalent to
the -i option.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net