[RPM] bad packages postgres 7.2 RPMS for redha 6.2

From
Radoslaw Stachowiak
Date:
they depend on libreadline.so.4 while rh62 has .so.3
it does not allow to use this packages on rh62 (with _all_
updates from redhat).

--
radoslaw.stachowiak.........................................http://alter.pl/

Re: [RPM] bad packages postgres 7.2 RPMS for redha 6.2

From
Lamar Owen
Date:
On Wednesday 20 February 2002 02:43 pm, Radoslaw Stachowiak wrote:
> they depend on libreadline.so.4 while rh62 has .so.3
> it does not allow to use this packages on rh62 (with _all_
> updates from redhat).

The next release will be a little different.

However, it will be at least a week and a half before I will have time to run
a release.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio