[RPM] NLS for RPMs

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
The attached patch enables NLS in the RPM set.  Lamar, could you include
this in your release.  The patch assumes the other patches I sent you as
prerequisites (I hope you're looking at those), but it should work without
them as well.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Attachment

Re: [RPM] NLS for RPMs

From
Lamar Owen
Date:
On Thursday 20 December 2001 04:39 pm, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> The attached patch enables NLS in the RPM set.  Lamar, could you include
> this in your release.  The patch assumes the other patches I sent you as
> prerequisites (I hope you're looking at those), but it should work without
> them as well.

Thanks for the patch.  It would, however, be nice if patches would be against
the latest released RPM, which is currently 7.2b3.  But, as there'snot much
different, no biggie.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio