MIPS

From
Jeff MacDonald
Date:
Has anyone had any experience running Postgres
on one of the cobalt raqs (MIPS proc with linux)

Also what is postgres's support for unicode and international
character sets like ?

Jeff MacDonald
jeff@hub.org

 So long as the Universe had a beginning, we can suppose it had a
creator, but if the Universe is completly self contained , having
no boundry or edge, it would neither be created nor destroyed
 It would simply be.

Re: [PORTS] MIPS

From
Lamar Owen
Date:
Jeff MacDonald wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience running Postgres
> on one of the cobalt raqs (MIPS proc with linux)

Check out http://alpha.or.jp/Cobalt/Plus/lists.html

You will find RPM's built for the Cobalt RAQ (MIPS) and Japanese.

The nice fellow who did the RPM translation is Hisao SHIBUYA
<shibuya@alpha.or.jp>

I found this site just the other day looking at my access logs' REFERER:
returns for ramifordistat.net. I actually was composing an announcement
to PORTS to that effect when I received your e-mail, Jeff!

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio