repmgr 3.1.2 released

From
Ian Barwick
Date:
Hi

We've released repmgr 3.1.2, a maintenance release, please update
the yum repository packages.

Thanks in advance!

Ian

--
 Ian Barwick                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Re: repmgr 3.1.2 released

From
Martín Marqués
Date:
El 12/04/16 a las 09:58, Ian Barwick escribió:
> Hi
>
> We've released repmgr 3.1.2, a maintenance release, please update
> the yum repository packages.

Any news on this? I opened bug #1050 on redmine (maybe I should have
filed it as support instead of bug).

Regards,

Re: repmgr 3.1.2 released

From
Jeff Frost
Date:
> On Apr 14, 2016, at 7:02 AM, Martín Marqués <martin.marques@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> El 12/04/16 a las 09:58, Ian Barwick escribió:
>> Hi
>>
>> We've released repmgr 3.1.2, a maintenance release, please update
>> the yum repository packages.
>
> Any news on this? I opened bug #1050 on redmine (maybe I should have
> filed it as support instead of bug).

Just sat down to do it and realized Craig already submitted the changes  to master, so it should be available the next
timepackages get built.

Re: repmgr 3.1.2 released

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

On Fri, 2016-04-15 at 09:56 -0700, Jeff Frost wrote:
> Just sat down to do it and realized Craig already submitted the changes  to
> master, so it should be available the next time packages get built.

Pushed packages to 9.3+ repos yesterday. Sorry for the delay.

(Craig, #1042 needs your attention)

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: repmgr 3.1.2 released

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

On Thu, 2016-04-14 at 11:02 -0300, Martín Marqués wrote:
> Any news on this? I opened bug #1050 on redmine (maybe I should have
> filed it as support instead of bug).

Pushed this yesterday (and today). Sorry for the delay.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: repmgr 3.1.2 released

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

On Tue, 2016-04-12 at 21:58 +0900, Ian Barwick wrote:
> We've released repmgr 3.1.2, a maintenance release, please update
> the yum repository packages.

Pushed packages to repo. Apologies for the delay.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ