New releases are due on Thursday

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

New PostgreSQL minor releases are due on Thursday. If you have any pending
patches for anything, it is the right time to send them.

Here are the open items as of now:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgrpms/issues

Please create new ones by following this link:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgrpms/issues/new

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: New releases are due on Thursday

From
Jeff Frost
Date:
Need any help building? Also, has our build process changed since we got the new spec files?

> On Mar 29, 2016, at 05:39, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> New PostgreSQL minor releases are due on Thursday. If you have any pending
> patches for anything, it is the right time to send them.
>
> Here are the open items as of now:
>
> https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgrpms/issues
>
> Please create new ones by following this link:
>
> https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgrpms/issues/new
>
> Regards,
> --
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ
> Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
> PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
> Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR

Re: New releases are due on Thursday

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi Jeff,

On Tue, 2016-03-29 at 07:52 -0700, Jeff Frost wrote:
> Need any help building?

I am done with the PostgreSQL packages. If you want to work on other tickets,
please go ahead.

> Also, has our build process changed since we got the new spec files?

Nope, it is still the same.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: New releases are due on Thursday

From
Jeff Frost
Date:
I only saw two.  Looks like Craig has one in progress, but what’s the status on the slony one. It has you as the owner, but not sure if you started it yet.

I am done with the PostgreSQL packages. If you want to work on other tickets,
please go ahead.

Also, has our build process changed since we got the new spec files?

Nope, it is still the same.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

---
Jeff Frost <jeff@pgexperts.com>
Director, PostgreSQL Experts, Inc.
Phone: 1-888-PG-EXPRT x506
FAX: 415-762-5122

Attachment

Re: New releases are due on Thursday

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

On Wed, 2016-03-30 at 16:16 -0700, Jeff Frost wrote:
> I only saw two.  Looks like Craig has one in progress, but what’s the status
> on the slony one. It has you as the owner, but not sure if you started it
> yet.

I did not start on it yet, as it requires really good amount of work for
systemd and unified spec file :-)

Date:
> On Mar 30, 2016, at 4:48 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 2016-03-30 at 16:16 -0700, Jeff Frost wrote:
>> I only saw two.  Looks like Craig has one in progress, but what’s the status
>> on the slony one. It has you as the owner, but not sure if you started it
>> yet.
>
> I did not start on it yet, as it requires really good amount of work for
> systemd and unified spec file :-)

I’ll take a look.

My systemd-fu isn’t as good as yours, but it’s probably time to level up.

Attachment