Barman 1.6.0 Released

From
Giulio Calacoci
Date:
Hi Devrim,

we have released a new version of barman: 1.6.0

Please update the packages on the yum repository.

Thank you!

--
 Giulio Calacoci - 2ndQuadrant Italia
 giulio.calacoci@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Re: Barman 1.6.0 Released

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
Hi,

On Mon, 2016-02-29 at 10:16 +0100, Giulio Calacoci wrote:

> we have released a new version of barman: 1.6.0
>
> Please update the packages on the yum repository.

Cannot find 1.6.0 sources:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/

I see 1.6.0b3 over there, only. Can you please take a look?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Barman 1.6.0 Released

From
Gabriele Bartolini
Date:
Hi Devrim,

  I can see the tarball for 1.6.0. It is here, as last file listed: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/1.6.0/

  Thanks mate!

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
 Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia - Managing Director
 gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

On Mon, 2016-02-29 at 10:16 +0100, Giulio Calacoci wrote:

> we have released a new version of barman: 1.6.0
>
> Please update the packages on the yum repository.

Cannot find 1.6.0 sources:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/

I see 1.6.0b3 over there, only. Can you please take a look?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Barman 1.6.0 Released

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
Hi,

On Tue, 2016-03-01 at 15:15 +0100, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:

>   I can see the tarball for 1.6.0. It is here, as last file listed:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgbarman/files/1.6.0/

Weird, I refreshed the page several times before posting :( Yeah, I can see
1.6.0 now, too.

Pushed the spec files to repo. I think I can build packages later tonight.

FWIW, feel free to create a ticket next time, as I did here:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1015

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Barman 1.6.0 Released

From
Marco Nenciarini
Date:
Hi Devrim, we just noticed that barman 1.6.0 doesn't work with psycopg 2.0.14 which is included in rhel6.

Please hold on while we are investigating the best fix.

I've also updated the redmine ticket about that.

Regards,
Marco

--
Marco Nenciarini - 2ndQuadrant Italy
marco.nenciarini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Attachment

Re: Barman 1.6.0 Released

From
Marco Nenciarini
Date:
On 01/03/16 16:27, Marco Nenciarini wrote:
> Hi Devrim, we just noticed that barman 1.6.0 doesn't work with psycopg 2.0.14 which is included in rhel6.
>
> Please hold on while we are investigating the best fix.
>
> I've also updated the redmine ticket about that.
>
> Regards,
> Marco

Hi Devrim,
we checked and the versions of psycopg2 in PGDG yum repo are compatible.

Please add a dependency to python-psycopg2 >= 2.4.2 to the barman spec

Regards,
Marco

P.S: The same message has been added to https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1015

--
Marco Nenciarini - 2ndQuadrant Italy
marco.nenciarini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Attachment

Re: Barman 1.6.0 Released

From
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Date:
Hi,

On Tue, 2016-03-01 at 16:44 +0100, Marco Nenciarini wrote:
> we checked and the versions of psycopg2 in PGDG yum repo are compatible.
>
> Please add a dependency to python-psycopg2 >= 2.4.2 to the barman spec

Thanks! Built and pushed the packages. They will sync to master repo soon.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ