repmgr package : missing things

From
Sébastien Lardière
Date:
Hi,

Working with repmgr on a Centos system, I found that some things missing :

 - No initscript
 - No system user created,
 - No Log and PID directory
 - No Default Conf file

As it's important and easy to provide a complete tool, please find the
initscript attached, and this simple code to add to the package :

useradd -r repmgr
mkdir -p /var/log/repmgr /var/run/repmgr /etc/repmgr
chown -R repmgr /var/log/repmgr /var/run/repmgr /etc/repmgr

Files attached :
/etc/init.d/repmgrd
/etc/repmgr/repmgr.conf

--
Sébastien Lardière

Re: repmgr package : missing things

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi Sébastien,

Thanks for the report and the patch. I will commit this, after creating
the unit file for repmgr (and skytools) for RHEL 7 and Fedora 19+.

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ