Oops

From
Nelson Green
Date:
Good afternoon,

I am looking at upgrading a 9.1 release to 9.3, and was on the yum.postgresql.org page when I noticed a typo I figured I would make you aware of. Under Available PostgreSQL Releases, the note next to the 9.4 release reads "BETA TESTING ONLY! NOY FOR PRODUCTION". That should read "NOT FOR PRODUCTION".

Regards,
Nelson

Re: Oops

From
Devrim Gündüz
Date:
Hi,

On Tue, 2014-06-24 at 14:26 -0500, Nelson Green wrote:

> I am looking at upgrading a 9.1 release to 9.3, and was on the
> yum.postgresql.org page when I noticed a typo I figured I would make
> you aware of. Under Available PostgreSQL Releases, the note next to
> the 9.4 release reads "BETA TESTING ONLY! NOY FOR PRODUCTION". That
> should read "NOT FOR PRODUCTION".

Thanks, fixed.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Re: Oops

From
Nelson Green
Date:
On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, 2014-06-24 at 14:26 -0500, Nelson Green wrote:

> I am looking at upgrading a 9.1 release to 9.3, and was on the
> yum.postgresql.org page when I noticed a typo I figured I would make
> you aware of. Under Available PostgreSQL Releases, the note next to
> the 9.4 release reads "BETA TESTING ONLY! NOY FOR PRODUCTION". That
> should read "NOT FOR PRODUCTION".

Thanks, fixed.

Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Glad to help. It is the least I can do, and thanks for a great product!

Regards,
Nelson