Help needed to rewrite PHP PostgreSQL docs

From
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Date:
Hi guys,

I'm cross-posting here because I thought this is where I'd most likely
find people interested in spreading the word in a practical way :P

The PHP docs for the PostgreSQL extension in PHP are hopelessly outdated
and sucky.

I wish to redo them all to match the new template:

http://wiki.phpdoc.info/DocSkel/FunctionskeletonDotXml?v=103j

And if anyone wants to help (ie. do about 10 functions, say), then I'd
appreciate it.

All you'd need to do is take the template, fill in the docs, and write
back.  It'd be best if you can at least understand the PostgreSQL libpq
docs.

I think this would raise PostgreSQL's profile a lot and it will make it
easier to generate new PostgreSQL users.

Reply if you're interested,

Chris