Getting array variables from my postgresql function

From
Joseph Syjuco
Date:
i currently have a function that returns an array i would like to know how i
can access this value if returned to php
TIA

Re: Getting array variables from my postgresql function

From
Keary Suska
Date:
on 6/17/02 3:57 PM, joseph@asti.dost.gov.ph purportedly said:

> i currently have a function that returns an array i would like to know how i
> can access this value if returned to php
> TIA

Array type fields are not supported. To get around this, your function could
concatenate the array into a string using a delimiter, and explode() that
value from within PHP.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.