Configure question?

From
Michael
Date:
I'm just now installing postgresql 7.0.3, apache 1.3.14 and php 3.0.18.  i
have successfully installed postgres, i have configured apache, and i was
configuring php, when at the very end of the configuration, i got a

configure: error: Invalid Apache directory - unable to find httpd.h under
../apache-_1.3.14

I did a file find and httpd.h is under /usr/src/apache_1.3.14/src/include.

Can anyone tell me what to do here?

Thanks,

michael

Re: Configure question?

From
Michael
> > configure: error: Invalid Apache directory - unable to find httpd.h under
> > ../apache-_1.3.14
>
>           ^^^
> Try using the correct path.(?)

so even though the instructions say to ./configure in apache_1.3.14, I should
configure it in apache_1.3.14/src/include?

The comand I am using is:

./configure --with-pgsql --with-apache=./apache-_1.3.14 --enable-track-vars

Should I run this same script from the /include directory

I am very new at this, as it is my first time.  Sorry if these are stupid
questions:-)

> > I did a file find and httpd.h is under
> > /usr/src/apache_1.3.14/src/include.
>
>                                                        ^^^
>
> The directory name is different.
>

> gh

Re: Configure question?

From
GH
Date:
On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 12:39:59AM -0600, some SMTP stream spewed forth:
> I'm just now installing postgresql 7.0.3, apache 1.3.14 and php 3.0.18.  i
> have successfully installed postgres, i have configured apache, and i was
> configuring php, when at the very end of the configuration, i got a
>
> configure: error: Invalid Apache directory - unable to find httpd.h under
> ../apache-_1.3.14
          ^^^
Try using the correct path.(?)

> I did a file find and httpd.h is under /usr/src/apache_1.3.14/src/include.
                                                       ^^^

The directory name is different.

gh

> Can anyone tell me what to do here?