Who are you voting for?

From
kangayarkanni
Date:
no-repeat;float:left;height: 800px;width: 1100px;"><div style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:
24px;color:#F20016;float: left;height: auto;width: 900px;line-height:
18px;margin-top:100px;margin-left:50px;"></div><divstyle="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:
13px;color:#999999;float: left;height: auto;width: 400px;padding-right:500px;line-height: 22px;margin-left:
50px;margin-top:20px;    margin-bottom:0px;font-weight: bold;"> Dear Eco-warrior,<br /><br /> Your friend Angayarkanni
requestsyour support for a few environmental causes. <br /><br /> Thanks to the use and throw culture, the Earth is
reelingfrom the effect of mounting waste. The need of the hour is to reduce, reuse and recycle. This needs to be
communicatedto as many people as possible. For this purpose, we have started a few campaigns to promote different
causes.We would like you to support our initiative by pledging to do your bit for the environment.<br /><br /> Save the
climate:Climate change is something that we need to take very seriously. It will lead to a rise in the sea-levels
leadingto loss of homes of millions of people. So we need to act today. Click <a
href="http://www.saveyourclimate.org/index.php?referId=3004235&page=climate">here</a>to support this cause.<br
/><br/> Save the seas: We don't realize where our non-degradable products go. But most of it ends up in the sea,
resultingin destroying marine life. Let us take a pledge to save our seas. Click <a
href="http://www.saveyourseas.org/index.php?referId=3004235&page=climate">here</a>to support this cause.<br /><br
/>Save your food: We would like the government to impose a ban on genetically modified food. Click <a
href="http://www.savingyourfood.org/index.php?referId=3004235&page=climate">here</a>to support this cause.<br /><br
/>Say no to toxins: The amount of toxic e-waste being consigned to the dumping grounds is alarming. These waste end up
enteringour bodies through the food we eat and water we drink. Let's pledge to save our foods. Click <a
href="http://www.notoxics.org/index.php?index.php?referId=3004235&page=climate">here</a>to support this cause.<br
Greenpeace</div></div>