off-topic: SPAM

From
"Albe Laurenz"
Date:
I've tried to communicate to the list admin address about this, so far
without any reaction.
Sorry to waste bandwith here, but I don't know where else to turn:

Whenever I post to the -performance list, I get spammed by a
challenge-response bot from [postmaster@infotecnica.com.br]:

> The email message sent to arhipov@dc.baikal.ru , pgsql-performance@postgresql.org requires a confirmation to be
delivered.Please, answer this email informing the characters that you see in the image below.

Could somebody remove the latter address from the list, please?

Thanks,
Laurenz Albe

Re: off-topic: SPAM

From
Gregory Stark
Date:
"Albe Laurenz" <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> writes:

>> The email message sent to arhipov@dc.baikal.ru ,
>> pgsql-performance@postgresql.org requires a confirmation to be delivered.
>> Please, answer this email informing the characters that you see in the
>> image below.
>
> Could somebody remove the latter address from the list, please?

Unfortunately that's not the address causing the problem. This is a
particularly stupid spam filter which is just grabbing that address from your
To line.

--
  Gregory Stark