Reinitialising stats once only without restarting

From
"Anton Melser"
Date:
Hi,
Sorry but I couldn't find the answer to this...

I would like to empty all stats (pg_stat_all_tables probably mostly)
so I can get an idea of what's going on now. Is this possible? I
didn't want to just go deleting without knowing what it would do...
Thanks
Anton

--
echo '16i[q]sa[ln0=aln100%Pln100/snlbx]sbA0D4D465452snlbxq' | dc
This will help you for 99.9% of your problems ...

Re: Reinitialising stats once only without restarting

From
Alvaro Herrera
Date:
Anton Melser escribió:
> Hi,
> Sorry but I couldn't find the answer to this...
>
> I would like to empty all stats (pg_stat_all_tables probably mostly)
> so I can get an idea of what's going on now. Is this possible? I
> didn't want to just go deleting without knowing what it would do...

Sure, use pg_stat_reset();

Date:
On 20/12/2007, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Anton Melser escribió:
> > Hi,
> > Sorry but I couldn't find the answer to this...
> >
> > I would like to empty all stats (pg_stat_all_tables probably mostly)
> > so I can get an idea of what's going on now. Is this possible? I
> > didn't want to just go deleting without knowing what it would do...
>
> Sure, use pg_stat_reset();

Pura vida, gracias.