Re: triggers, performance Was: Re: [GENERAL] rotate records

From
"Jeevanandam, Kathirvel (IE10)"
Date:
I am using triggers for all the events (insert,delete,update) please
find the details below.

trg_delpointtable BEFORE DELETE ON pointtable FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE
PROCEDURE pp_delpointtable()

trg_insdelpoints AFTER DELETE ON pointtable FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE
PROCEDURE pp_insdelpoints()

trgins_pointtable AFTER INSERT ON pointtable FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE
PROCEDURE pp_inspointtable()

trupd_pointtable AFTER UPDATE ON pointtable FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE
PROCEDURE pp_updpointtable()

Basically, this each trigger modifies the content of other dependent
tables.

Best Regards,
Jeeva.K